Monday 9 December 2013

Lj's Skinny Lasagna


Delicious Lasagna using Slim Me Lasagna....

Start by making your Bolognaise.. I use Kangaroo due to the fact it has a lovely flavour, is practically fat free with lots of Iron and Protein. 

Here is my Recipe:




I had plenty of time yesterday so the only changes I made to this recipe is that I made the sauce myself, where as in this recipe I added a few jars of Passata. If you already make an awesome bolognaise then just stick with that.. As Claire Robinson says BYOC.. (Be your own Chef)
Oh I also added some lean shortcut bacon :-)

Make these Slim Noodles to packet instructions...


In a baking dish, layer your bologaise sauce and these lasagna sheets, top with a small amount of low fat freshly grated cheese and bake for 35 mins at 180 degrees C. Best to let it sit and cool as this makes it easier to slice and serve.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts