Monday 7 January 2013

My Low Fat Dukan Friendly Turkey, Vege & Herb Meatloaf



I haven't made a Meatloaf in ages! It's not that popular in my house but I love them!
Keeping within Dukan guidelines I made this healthy low fat Turkey Meatloaf for dinner. 

Ingredients:

 500 G Turkey Mince
1 Medium White Onion finely diced
1 Clove Garlic finely diced
1 Medium Carrot grated
1 Medium Zucchini Grated
1 Free Range Egg
Fresh or dried herbs

What to do:
Quick and Simple!! Preheat the oven to 180 Degrees.
Throw all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix well with your hands.
I used a Tupperware Loaf Form to cook mine, placing it into the form and
then placing a form into a waterbath (basically into a baking dish with a few inches of water in it)
Bake for approx 1 hour. If you are unsure it is cooked use a meat Thermometer to check.
This Meatloaf is delicious and juicy. Can be eaten hot or cold and served with Salad or Veges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts