I have been researching many Dukan Recipes and also creating my own, this one is a mix of both.
- 350 Grams of Chicken Breast diced
- 1/2 Onion finely diced
- 200 Grams of No Fat Yoghurt
- Curry Spices
- Sliced Zucchini & Carrot
- 1 tablespoons cumin seeds (or ground)
- 1 tablespoons coriander seeds (or ground)
- 1 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
Grind in a pestle and mortar or a small food processor until very fine
You could alternatively use store bought Curry Powder, a lot less effort
but in my opinion the Spice mix makes dish when cooking Curry.
What to do:
Heat a frypan and add some cooking spray. Saute the onion with the spice mix, mix well to coat. Add the chicken breast and coat in the onion and spices. Let the chicken brown a little on the outside and then add the Yoghurt. Reduce the heat the cook until the chicken is cooked. It will be so moist and tender from the yoghurt!
I steamed the Carrot and Zucchini and added to the dish right at the end before serving.