Wednesday 12 December 2012

Lj's Healthy..ish Surf n Turf t-bone style

Healthy..ish Surf n Turf t-bone style.. Yum :-)






Delicious cooked T-Bone steak. I let my steak rest while I cook the prawns and sauce. I add a little olive oil to the same pan I cooked the steak in, add the prawns/freshly chopped garlic and cook on each side. The sauce consists of juices from the steak left on the bottom of the pan, cracked pepper, hiilayan salt and some light and creamy carnation milk mixed with a little bit of cornflour instead of cream to kinda make it diet LOL... oh and a splash of the Sauv Blanc I was drinking to bring all the juices off the bottom of the pan. Let the sauce thicken while stiring to Not the traditional way to cook garlic prawns but totally flavoursome :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts